Welcome to the services Our aim is to deliver high quality and affordable products allowing our clients to experience exceptionally high quality medical services in India and abroad. We act as a facilitator through your journey, from the initial consultation through to your return journey home.
Pre Admission Services
- Initial and Tele Consultation
- Facilitate Travel Arrangements / air ambulance
- Provide Visa facilitation letter
- Other Visa Services
- Accommodation Hotel Booking (Budget, Deluxe and Luxury Hotels)
- Pick Up & Drop At International Airport
- Highest Quality Patient Care
- Centrally AC Hospital
- Choice Of Rooms
- Choice Of Indian Food/ International Cuisine
- Mobile & Sim Cards
- Money Exchange
- Money Transfer services
- Taxi services
Post Discharge Services
- Travel Arrangements
- Whether you are booking an pasanger flight or air ambulance, making travel arrangements can be a chore. It takes time to find the best prices and coordinate logistics through each step of your journey. Fortunately we are here to take care of your all requirements.
- Sightseeing In Delhi
- Depending on the number of days you have left after your treatment to explore the capital city Delhi or near by places like Agra or Jaipur, we have chalked out some customize tour package for you. This will help you to ensure that you do not miss out any important aspects of sightseeing, shopping and entertainment.
- Tour Arrangements
- To facilitate you with the best stay during the patient treatment for his /her loved ones who are travelling with him. It can be on your choice to stay in 5 star hotel or to stay in homely environment with all type of comfort and privacy. Our team will also take care of local transportation.
- Follow Ups
- Post treatment some time it is needed to consultant with doctor time to time for diet or medicine etc, so our team will help you to arrange a con call with the doctor.
In addition to arranging medical treatment for our customers, we can also coordinate the following:
- Correspondence with the doctor who will be consulting or treating you
- Airport pick-up and transfer to the hospital/Hotel
- Providing a support line for friends and family back home
- Transfer of medicine From India according to doctor’s prescription
Our Fully Inclusive Service:
Upon your Hospital Admission:
Pre-operative assessment the day prior to your surgery
Your own private room within the hospital where possible
24 hour nursing and care facilities
Operating theatre, medication and dressing fees
Dietary advice from the hospitals dietician
High Dependency Unit / Intensive Care unit if required
Histology, Imaging, Physiotherapy and Pathology if required