Name: Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
Year of Establishment: 1996
Internal Pharmacy: Available
Blood Bank: Available
Ambulance Service: Available
Introduction & Overview
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi is a multi-specialty tertiary acute care hospital with 728 beds and one of the most sought after destinations in Asia for healthcare. A state-of-the art modern facility in the heart of the capital, it is spread over 15 acres and has a built-up area of over 600,000 square feet. Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals has 52 specialties under one roof. The Hospital has the latest and Best-in-Class medical technologies like PET- MR, PET-CT, Da Vinci Robotic Surgery System, Brain Lab Navigation System, Portable CT Scanner, Novalis Tx, Tilting MRI, Cobalt based HDR Brachytherapy, DSA Lab, Hyperbaric Chamber, Fibroscan, Endosonography, 3 Tesla MRI, 128 Slice CT scanner to provide world-class care.
Centres of Excellence
- Cardiac Surgery
- Critical Care
- Emergency Care
- Fetal Medicine
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Interventional Radiology
- Liver and Kidney Transplant
- Nuclear Medicine
- Otolaryngology (ENT)
- Pediatric Surgery
- Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Respiratory & Sleep Medicine
- Spine Surgery
- Urology and Andrology and Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
Services & Facilities
- 52 Specialties under one roof
- First Hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998 and one of the busiest Liver Kidney transplant program in the country,
- Maximum number of ICU Beds in a Private Hospital in India
- NABL accredited clinical laboratories,
- Experienced and renowned doctors in Cardiac sciences (Cardiology & Cardio-thoracic Surgery) and Neurological sciences (Neurology & Neuro-surgery),
- Largest Sleep Lab in Asia
- One of the largest Dialysis Units in India
Achievements & Awards
- As per the survey conducted by the Week magazine, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals’ Infertility Services were ranked “2nd Best in the Country .
- Voted as the best private hospital in Delhi.
- Among the top six best Multispecialty Hospitals in the country.
- Best private hospital for Diabetology in Delhi.
- Best private hospital for Cardiology in Delhi and ranks third in the country.
- Among the top 5 hospitals in Delhi for Emergency care.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals has received the ‘Special Commendation’ for the prestigious Golden Peacock Environment Management Award for the year 2011.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals has received Commendation for Strong Commitment to Excel on Journey towards Business Excellence for the CII Business Excellence Awards 2011.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals has been voted as Best in Obstetrics and Gynecology for the CNBC TV18 and ICICI Lombard India Healthcare Awards 2011’.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals has received FICCI Healthcare Excellence Award 2011 For ‘Addressing Industry Issues for ACE@25’ (Apollo Clinical Excellence @25).
- The Dept. of obstetrics & gynecology has been made the secretariat for North Zone AICC-RCOG academic activities and the IVF unit has been made the secretariat for Indian Fertility Society (National organization).
- The Fetal Medicine unit has been made the secretariat in India for the Fetal Medicine Foundation – United Kingdom.
- Has been recognized as the centre in North India by RCOG, UK for their biannual MRCOG part I & II examinations. The only recognized centre in India by RCOG to conduct their basic practical skills course in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Specialty & USP’s
- State of the art and Best in class Infrastructure.
- Excellent clinical team and dedicated and committed Human Resources.
- Credentialing and Privileging of all clinical staff.
- Clinical Pathways usage for best possible outcomes.
- Excellence in Allied Services and Specialties.
- Focus on Research.
- Evidence based medicine.
- Best in country nursing care with maintenance of nurse to patient ratio as per international norms.
- Emphasis on Quality Management
- Excellence in Academics
- Benchmarking against the world’s best centres.
- Tracking and standardization of best practices
Dr. A.C Anand, Dr. Akhil Mishra, Dr. Ameet Kishore, Dr. Amit Kumar Agarwal, Dr. Anoop K Ganjoo , Dr. Anshuman Aggarwal , Dr. Harsh Bhargava, Dr. Jothi Muthu , Dr. K.K Kapur, Dr. Rakesh Mahajan, Dr. Shahin Nooreyezdan, Dr. Shefali Agrawal, Dr. Shishir Seth, Dr. Sushma Sinha, Dr. Ashok Kumar Sarin, Dr. Rajagopalan Krishnan, Dr. Sandeep Guleria, Dr. V.P Singh.+